Dates : TBA 2021
Led by Terri McCollum and Jill Campbell
Location : TBA
12 nights of lodging in single, double or shared accommodation
20 hours of pre-training material
80 hours in class
3 delicious meals every day
Not Included : flight and ground transport, travel & health insurance, alcohol, tips for staff.
THE PROGRAM :
This program has been created to serve the ever-expanding yoga community of teachers and pracitioners. Terri and Jill, who together have 25+ years of instruction experience, offer continuing education for instructors and advanced practitioners. Participants are asked to have completed a 200hr (or more) Teacher Training, or have been teaching 6 months, or have equivalent experience.
This is a rigorous, practice-based intensive that will prepare you to teach and/or practice a sophisticated, intelligent style of vinyasa. The training is designed for teachers who want to expand their knowledge or transition to vinyasa style of yoga, and advanced students who simply want to deepen their practice.
The daily schedule will include personal practice, sequence creation and coaching , daily philosophical discussions, pranayama, and workshops.
The material covered will include, yet not limited to:
- Progressive postural labs
- Advanced sequencing and theming
- Precise and accurate cueing
- Therapeutics/morphological assessment and applicable variants
- Applied anatomy
- Returning to roots/philosophy of yoga
- Recharge, restorative asana
- Personal practice building
- Ethics and privilege in the Yoga world
- Trauma sensitivity
- Subtle body anatomy
- The science of 'stretching'
- Breath and nervous system education
THE PLACE :
LODGING & INVESTMENT: